So far so good. I've only used them once, and for the most part they seem to do the trick. Hard to do any external glide on them but I also haven't tried with any sort of gel/lotion yet either - next time. Love the case they come in, handy for travel/gym bag. Not sure yet about the longevity of them.
Become a master fascial manipulator with RockPods! This unique set of eight silicone pods (4 large, 4 small) allow you to grab, pull and push fascia to treat pain, mobility and movement dysfunctions.*
Made from medical-grade silicone and packaged in a convenient carrying case, every RockPods includes a quick-start guide. Want to become a master at RockPods? Take an FMT RockPods course near you and learn advanced techniques while earning CEUs!
RockPods are available now for just $55 exclusively for medical professionals. These tools are intended for professional use only.
Why are RockPods Better?
- 100% food grade silicone is easier to keep clean and sterile than glass or plastic
- The built-in handles create the suction – no flame or separate vacuum device required
- Promotes internal glide: move the skin with the cup, not the cup itself
- Two levels of suction: plunger and inversion
- Can be used with RockSauce, RockRub and RockTape
- Two sizes allow for treating different target areas
- Comes with EVA carrying case
- Handles allow for manipulation of the skin
- Detailed quick start guide included
- 100% food grade silicone
- One piece design
- (4) Small pods - 2.25" (57 mm)
- (4) Large pods - 2.63" (67 mm)
- Custom EVA carry case
*Not clinically proven for all injuries. Our products and website are not intended to replace professional medical advice or treatment. Warranties and remedies are limited to replacement cost.
it's a great cupping set for active treatment and easy for carry when you travel . I like it.